Everyone knows I go a little nuts over candles, lotions, scents, and soaps, especially around the holidays! I’ve been asked several times what some of my favorite scents are for the Fall season, so here they are! Hope you enjoy my picks!
- Pumpkin Apple- This is my all-time favorite Fall scent from Bath and Body works! I love this candle’s perfect combination of Apple, Cinnamon, Cloves, and Fall Pumpkin. Think of a Farmers market in the middle of the woods, with falling leaves and fresh baked apple pie filling the air!
- Leaves- This one is probably most peoples favorite that I talk with. It has a combination of Red Apple, Nectar, and Clove Spices. Whenever I smell it, I’m reminded of a fire in the woods on a cold night! Definitely a more woodsy scent for me that invites the Fall spirit!
- Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin- If you cant tell by now, I love anything with pumpkin fragrance, so I may be a little biased! This candle has so many good scents in it though, its hard not to love. There’s the Fall Pumpkin of course, Clove Spices, Vanilla, and Brown Sugar! How can you argue with that at this time of year!
- Autumn- This was my all time favorite until I burned it for about 3 months straight. There is such a thing as going a little overboard, so don’t make the mistake I did, because this one is wonderful! It has hints of Red Apple, Fig, Eucalyptus Leaf, and my favorite Fir Balsam! If you like really sweet scents for Fall, this is the one for you!
- Heirloom Pumpkin- Unfortunately this one is a little more difficult to find these days, as I think it comes and goes year to year, but still on my top 5 list! It has scents of Fresh Pumpkin, Nutmeg, and Brown Sugar! Love to get this one going as the family is playing games around the fire or watching a late night movie!
So there you have it! My top 5 Fall Scents from Bath and Body Works! Hope you enjoyed the list! Don’t wait too long to enjoy these Fall scents!